Re: No more upgrades or bug fixes?

>Any other column table bugs?     Jim.

I have had trouble putting a column table in the middle of a document and
then trying to select it for printing out the selected part. I get a
message: "can't select across page element" so I guess this is a recognized
limitation rather than an undetected bug. But it is very annoying.

In 4.017 in general, defining text for printing a selected area of a longer
file often results in misformatting and flakey behavior. (And I am aware
that only the formatting deltas inside the selected area are operative--it's
not that.) I often have to cancel a define, go into expanded mode,
re-define, and then print out again. Even then, doesn't always print right.

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx