Re: QuattroPro

I use QPro 5 for DOS (and partially XyWrite 4 for that matter) because I dislike peering at a glaring white screen with scrawny black letters & numbers on it.

My university-issue QProWin 8 has a "QP/DOS" under its SAVE AS option which produces a WQ1
which is acceptable to QPro 5. However, I am not too sure how many enhanced features get pruned in
the process. I fortunately don't have very complicated spreadsheets.

Jon Inggs