Re: Tool for vDos(-lfn)

Carl,
By God you're right. Not the first time. And not closing the original instance leaves the dos/nv . . . on the CMline, ready for the next test.
I'm still going to work on an AHK-based way, since that would mean just a
keystroke from within the screen that edits CONFIG.TXT.
BX c:Q2 ;*;
BX cd \dropbox\vdos-lfnQ2 ;*;
BX dos/nv/x/z /c start.exe vDos-lfn.exeQ2 ;*;
JM 2.clrwQ2 ;*;
BX quitQ2 ;*;
It couldn't find consola.ttf even though it's in c:\dropbox\vdos-lfn\fonts\

Path problem, probably. Is the fonts dir in the DOS path in autoexec.txt?
No, I'll put it in. That's got to be a good thing to have in there, for any
use. Maybe the installer could automatically add that.

Regards,
Harry