Re: KEYBOARD PROGS, ETC.

Well, I wrote to use "CO" and not "," for comma. Hmmm, did you use the second
version I posted (second msg to you)? I realized after I wrote that set of
instructions that quite possibly one could incorrectly load ≪PV00≫ onto the
Save/Get trigger: it has to be done via LDPM, you can't just DeFine ≪PV00≫
and then SV it to a Save/Get because XyWrite would consider it to be a string
literal rather than a *command*. Read the first "N.B." in the nclosed file.
(Funny how often something works for one person, and bombs for the next...)
E.g. see next msg...

*Enclosed File: ALLNOTES.KEY