Itamar Even-Zohar and NB3

Hi all,

While searching for other things, I stumbled upon this prominent figure
of the DOS NotaBene community. Itamar Even-Zohar is professor emeritus
at Tel Aviv University. He is a well-known scholar in the field of
semiotics, sociology and literary translation theory. He is also an
eminent polyglot. He was involved in developing the Israeli version of
NB3, and it seems that he has also been involved in 4DOS and in making
XPL and 4DOS work together.

See, for example, this download:
http://www.4dos.info/btm/ez-btm10.zip

There are some further NB3 and NB4 resources authored by Itamar at this
address:

http://cd.textfiles.com/simtel/simtel0595/DISC1/NOTABENE/

Is there someone on our list who knows anything about the Hebrew/English
Israeli edition of NB3? I have read somewhere that it was reputed to be
the best NB DOS version.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)