Re: google box

I've been mostly out of touch with the XYWrite list for a couple of months
while travelling, but intermittantly the last fortnight. Was it here someone
posted how to put a google box on a toolbar directly accessible even when not
browsing?

I did that recently, and it worked beautifully, but the box disappeared the
next day. Unfortunately, I forgot where I picked up the tip, and didn't keep a
copy. If it was here, could someone repost or send it to me direct? Or tell me
how to find it in my system if it is actually still there?

[I wonder if Windows or Yahoo have some secret zapper to kill the program after
it's installed....]

Tnx,  ted stannard