Re: func ne question. -Reply

IT WORKS GREAT!!!! thanks..

my macro needs are minor.. at least until I get this book i'm writing
in on deadline.. after that I want to explore more.. :)

and for some reason i thought f9 would repeat the func en command
skipping at least the first page in the sequence. instead
it is working perfectly :) as a computer programmer I'm a pretty good
journalist.

≪ when i just try to record key
 strokes i get a music symbol at the end of the en.. and no return..
 is there a character that i can put in there that will work? ≫

Try F9.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''