Re: Jumbo U2 news

Okay. As for my updating, I always begin the process by SAD-ing the part of
my U2 that is in any way modified by me. Then I simply MErge it back in to
the new file. I find the process awkward, however, because I'm accustomed
to using my special version of $X on the Enter key. I think I'll write a
little program to automate the parts U2DL creates.

Regards,
Harry

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:58:00 -0500 I wrote: > I'm having second thoughts, however, about frame U2UPD, which I > think may too aggressively interfere with the user's U2 setup. U2UPD has been disabled in today's release. Instead, I've added a new frame, U2DL, which downloads the U2 ZIP archive via your browser. You'll be prompted where to save it, unless your browser is set to automatically download files to a specified directory. Much safer this way. U2 download: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWWEBU2.ZIP Changelog: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/changelog.pdf -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx