Subject: Thesaurus won't work

Paul Breeze  wrote:
>>However I now find that running under Windows 2000, I cannot use the Thesaurus.<<
To which, after 40-odd years of editing, I ask, Why bother? I find it
hard to believe that any active poster on this list NEEDS a thesaurus;
although, ironically, it's only those who don't need them who dare
safely use them. I've opened my hard copy of Roget perhaps twice in a
dozen years--and with no luck, I might add. A vastly overrated tool, IMO.

Patricia M. Godfrey