Re: Subject: Re: XYWRITE digest 2483

Robert Holmgren wrote:

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  on Sat, 21
Jan 2006 15:22:18 -0500
Not careful enough. For one thing, you have DO/NV/X/Z /C KMD ... instead of DOS/NV/X/Z /C KMD.

Ouch! Mea maxima culpa. I have NO idea how the final -s dropped off DOS.

For another, you didn't insert the original command in the
Paste section of the program.

Yes, afterwards (20-20 hindsight), it occurred to me that perhaps that
second mod was not (as your use of "later" had made me think) just an optional way of speeding up paste but essential to the whole operation. Have now coipied and pasted your revision into U2 and will next tackle the process of elimination you recommend on the XPLenCoded text. (I had tested it with another app, the aforementioned EditPad, but that was with the broken--by my stupidity--version of Clip.)
Patricia M. Godfrey