Re: vDOS-lfn.151 FONT teething problems

I think I'll try this monumentally sensible suggestion.

At 16/07/2016 01:34, you wrote:
Reply to note from Bill Troop  Sat, 16 Jul 2016
00:54:28 +0100

Bill,

It seems there are issues with installing vDos-lfn over an existing
vDosXy setup. We'll have to sort these out. In the meantime, I would
recommend using the v1.51 installer to install vDos-lfn from scratch,
in a new directory. Follow the prompts closely, and you should be up
and running in a few minutes.

I'm guessing the problem with installing over vDosXy stems from the
fact that vDosXy has several config settings that are obsolete in
vDos-lfn (and, conversely, vDos-lfn has new settings that are not
available in vDosXy). If you install a fresh vDos-lfn setup and some of
the settings are different from your accustomed ones, it should be an
easy matter to edit the new config.txt file to your liking.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx