Re: vDOS-lfn.151 FONT teething problems

Bill,

Path problems should be correctly handled by the installer. Remember
that you can always rerun it on top of a previous setup. It will try to
correct the paths if you give it the answers it excepts in the dialogs
(read the instructions carefully as you go along). A backup of your
autoexex.txt and config.txt files is automatically made. Any custom
settings that are compatible with the current version (check the
manual.txt) can then be manually copied to the autoexex.txt and
config.txt files made by the installer from the backups. Most of the
known remedies to teething problems are readily available in the manual
and in the readme first files (go to Start programs, vDos-lfn... to
locate the appropriate files and folders).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx