Re: Windows 2000 question

There's no equivalent of settings.dfl in III. There's just
startup.int and the .kbd file.

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
Does anyone else recall an injunction somewhere that one should NOT rename editor.exe?
Correct, IIRC. It may be to do with paging - parking bits
of the program out to disk if memory is short ..
junja

In creating his new setup, Bob did just that, I find,
and I'm wondering if that might not be the origin of his path not found message.
It would be really nice if someone who uses Xy III regularly would jump
in here. I haven't used it in years, and am rather hampered in trying to
track down his problem.