From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of flash
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 12:14 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PIF files for XP

≪XyWrite DOS screen became scrunched. There are still 25 lines, but the
length of the lines takes up just three-quarter of the screen, with
black below.≫

See attachment.

We are sending you this e-mail primarily for your information, to meet
your needs and further our valued relationship. If you prefer not to
receive any further messages from us, just reply to this e-mail and let
us know. Thanks.

American Bankers Association 1120 Conn. Ave NW Wash DC 20036