Re: Running xywrite and wordperfect 5.1 for dos in windows 7

The only disadvantage is that XP may not
recognize some hardware features on the W7 machine.
Like maybe something interesting, for example, the latest and
greatest video card? Presumably if you have XP-under-Win7 via Virtual
PC, all that is taken care of. Without knowing much about it, I would
have thought it generally more trouble free to run XP-under-Win7 on a
new machine rather than try to downgrade the entire system for an OS
that it was not primarily designed for. I will have to go this route
on my Alienware m11, as it is set up for Win7-64, which doesn't run
XyWrite until you add VPC. XyWrite runs fine on Win7-32, but not, on
my system, in full-screen mode.