Re: FILEMENU.PM - correction

Carl,

Thanks for pursuing a great idea, and for the correction. I'd been scratching
my head in wonder at how I couldn't get the first one to work. This revision
works very well, and I believe I'll get a lot of use out of it.

But if I change user variable 2 to "N," the filemenu stays open merely as a
file and not as a functional menu. Is there a way it can remain open AND
functional for calling up more files, or does that crowd the memory or cause
other problems?

Good ideas, Rene and Dick. Thanks much, Carl!

Jeff Seager