Re: XyWrite III* and colour printers

" I'm new to this list but an oldie with XyWrite, going all the way back =
" to Xywrite II. I was (and am) crazy about XyWrite III+, although I =
" bought the newer versions up to XyWrite 4 and thought they were a =
" kludge. =20
" As a result, I'm having to depend more and more on Microsoft Word for =
" Windows and I HATE it!!!!!!! Biggest problem is printing on a color =
" printer. HP PHotoSmart P1000. In black and white days, I modified many =
" a XyWrite printer driver on my own, but I heard that they haven't made =
" any new ones in about 6 years now, and that color is out of the =
" question.
"
" Any comments on that? Does anybody use XyWrite on a color printer? If =
" so, what driver and what printer?
"
	You want to print colour text?
	What about printing in PostScript files for
	each colour?
	Do you make separations, or want "full colour"
	i.e. four colours on the page?
	What registration do you need to prevent
	off-centre 'images'?

					Daniel Say