Re: XyWrite III*

At 09:25 PM 4/27/00 -0500, Millikin wrote:

>Does anybody use XyWrite on a color printer? If so, what driver and what
>printer?

I use XY-III under Windoze 98 with a colour printer -- an HP DeskJet 890C.
Don't ask about drivers or setup or the like -- I just plugged the thing in and it
worked right away. And as long as there there are no problems, I am not going
to look for any. Never wake sleeping Microsoft dogs...

Btw, I don't find XY particularly "isolated". It runs in a DOS window, like all
my favourite software. So I have a couple of shortcuts do DOS windows sitting
on the SLP (silly little picture) screen, and they are just like Windows programs,
only faster and better. What gives?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo