Re: Re file

Thanks, Carl & Jordan.

Some answers:

-the file's not marked read only.

-Drive C's got at least one gig free. And yes, the
error message is still the same: Can't create temp
file.

-I tested another "large" file--this one around 200K.
Same problem exactly.

-when I DIR [filename], it still shows the 135K size.

-dumping the Save/Get file didn't help.

-BUT, when running Xy from a DOS window in WIN98, I am
able to open all the big files!

-Hmmm..

mg