Re: Showing value of a s/g

Isn't it PV?
I know how to do it in a program, I want to do it from the command line,
like we do with:
va/nv $sl
For instance, I call a U2 routine that puts something into s/g 50. I don't see anything on the prompt line. I was supposed to have something in s/g 50 "going in" to the routine, and maybe I messed that up, so I want to know what's now in 50.
Hmmm, I guess I could use a program, like yours, that would prompt me for
the s/g number then PV the result onto the prompt line. If there's no
built-in way to do it (a la va/nv @sl) then I'll do that.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx