Re: XyWin Problems

Please excuse the tone of my messages over the past few days.≪ No problem. I understand frustration and have vented it myself at vendors I feel are not doing the job. We really are committed to providing a high level of support but it is not always an easy task. ≫I look forward to the next generally available release -- as long as you never give up the command line≪ Not to worry, although you should have followed a thread on this forum several months ago in which a user suggested that very thing. Needless to say, he was attacked by a swarm of rather passionate responses. K.