Re: off topic: Grammer Question

I would love to see the booklet. As for order of adjectives, there is no
rule but use. However, order is influenced by meaning--and influences
meaning. "He knocked on the green big door" would convey to any native
speaker that there were two big doors, one of which was green.

Your mother might very profitably read through a
teaching-English-as-a-second-language book. They often extract "rules" of
English that we natives are no aware of.

Harriet Hodges