survey on XW use

Given the extensive discussion of XY with OS/2, I am interested in how many
on the listsrv use XW extensively. I am pleased with the functionality of
XW under Windows 95. Although there are a few glitches, it is a big
improvement [in the windows environment] over XY4.

If you use XW under Windows or under Windows95, please let me know. Unless
you have additional comments of general interest to the listserv, you should
probably just send your response to me privately (sshaw@xxxxxxxx). It might
also save you derision of a flame war over operating systems.

Steve