Re: Help withidentifying escake codes for special characters.

From: "Avrom Fischer"
> I have misplaced my manuals for Xywrite 4. As a result I have a problem
> identifying the escape codes for special characters,

Avrom:

Not sure I fully understand your question, but here goes anway... There's a file called CHARSET
(attached to this message), part of the Xy4 factory distribution, which lists all characters in the
extended XyWrite (a/k/a Speedo) character set, along with their character numbers. You may find the
information you need by searching this file.

Also, there is a U2 routine called XYCHAR, which is an aid to putting unusual characters (or any
character) to the screen. It accepts an argument that is either a character number or a descriptive
string. (To use descriptive strings, file CHARSET must be present in Editor's directory.) For
example:

XYCHAR 886
XYCHAR thorn

Hope this helps.