TTG Responses and XY/WIN 4.12

A note about my recent experiences with TTG staff monitoring this
list and a question about XYWIN 4.12.

I've had three or four quick, pleasant and to-the-point responses
(sent privately) from Kevin Duval re questions posed on the
list.

Which brings me to my latest one: has anyone received their order
of the 4.12 maintenance upgrade? My understanding was that it
was ready for shipping when announced on the list. I placed my
order shortly thereafter but nothing has arrived.

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute
University of New Mexico-Albuquerque diecker@xxxxxxxx