Re: Missing descenders in Notabene

At 10:42 AM 3/12/2008, Robert Holmgren wrote:
Listen, guys! To conduct this investigation off-list is not
helpful to anyone else, nor does it go into the archives. If
you want privacy, fine, but count me out.
Frankly, I took it off-list 'cause it seemed on-topic only for the
two of us, and I didn't want to clutter the list with screen shots.
Happy to step into the light. And thanks for the suggestion. Never
would have occurred to me to invest in a font editor.
Michael Norman