Re: XyWrite and TFT displays

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
Manuel Castelao wrote:
So, I am very grateful for your confirmation that it's possible to freely manipulate the screen buffer with TFTs too.
Manuel Castelao
Well, I haven't confirmed it yet. I assumed so, but haven't had a chance
to test. If you'd send me the settings you use with a CRT, I could try
them on my LCD and see if it really works. I know there was a discussion
on the list of which lengths are legal and which are not, but I haven't
been able to track it down yet.

Patricia,
Thank you very much. These are the settings:
Screen buffer: 80x28.
Screen size: 80x28
SL default=28 lines
Best regards,