Re: XyWrite and TFT displays

Manuel Castelao wrote:
Thank you very much. These are the settings:
Screen buffer: 80x28.
Screen size: 80x28
SL default=28 lines
Worked fine here, and I rather think 28 was not supposed to
be a "legal" screen length. This is a Samsung SycMaster 1531
monitor and an Asus GeForce2 MX200 V7100 AGP VGa card.
So far, XP has not done anything dire to my 98Se setup. I
had to spend the better part of a half an hour reassigning
drive letters with DISKPART (not the most intuitable of
command line tools; the last time I tried to use it, I was
reduced to gibbering idiocy, but the GUI wouldn't work at all).
Jerky cursor is hardly noticeable, so I suspect it is a
function of CPU speed. This is an AMD Sempron 2200--not
exactly top of the line. And I'm running in a pathetic 512
Mb of RAM (since 98 won't run in anything more).

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx