Maxiswitch

At this point, I'm not sure who it was who posted here about the
Maxiswitch
programmable keyboards that were for sale. I followed up on it,
contacted
Matthew, and bought one. It's pretty good, but I'd definitely
rank it behind
the Avant and the original Northgate 102s, both in terms of key
action and
the list of features. In particular, I miss not being able to
physically swap
certain keys, as opposed to just remapping them. It will be a
good spare to
have, though. Considering that the Avant costs twice as much, I
don't think
too many folks will be rushing to put another of those aside as a
spare.

Anyway, thanks again for letting us know about this.

Jordan