RE: Re.: Screen font...

>>> Yes, it was possible with XP, which is what I have and will stick with as long
as I can. Someone else may remember the steps to take in order to get this to
work. I should have written it down, but I did not think that I would forget
since I was using XY4 as my main word-processor at the time. My problem arose
when publishers wanted manuscripts in MSWord, and I had to comply.

You were probably using Tame from www.tamedos.com, which makes it possible to display italics in an
XP DOS window. As far as I know, it’s not possible to display italics in a DOS window under
XP with anything else except Tame.

Tame only works with 32-bit versions of Windows that run DOS programs without the help of vDos,
DOSBox, etc., etc.