Fill the screen

I don't know if this has already been suggested...

I am running Windows 2000 on an IBM laptop who LCD screen gives me
1024x768. When I run XyDOS in a window it is quite small --- a quarter
to a third of the computer screen.

I set the properties for the window in which XyWrite runs as follows:
 Window Size 80x50
 Font 12x16

In XyWrite I use:  Default SL=45  (screen length)

That gives me a wonderfully large XyWrite screen. Windows is a little
slow at writing the screen, but it certainly is easy on the eyes!

Myron