Re: SmartWords?

> So. Have you fixed the bizarre problem in NB, whereby you get ANSI on
the
> screen, but ASCII on the command line?

No, it still works that way. We do plan to change that in a future
upgrade. In fact, designer Steve Siebert has lots of ideas for future
command line improvement.

> Has a menu entry for programming been added?

No.

> As long as such basic flaws are fixed, can you really recommend your
software?

I can absolutely recommend our software, without hesitation. The reason
most commonly given for purchasing our software is the recommendation of a
friend or colleague, so apparently, I'm not the only one who is
recommending it. However, if the above two issues are critical to your
use and enjoyment of the program, perhaps we won't meet your needs. We
get many requests for improvement and/or new features to be added and try
to spend our programming time on the things that seem to be most important
to the most people. Unfortunately the above two issues have not yet made
it to the top of the priority list. I hope that those who can live with
the ANSI/ASCII discrepancy and no menu support for programming will give
us a try.

Thanks for your questions.

Anne

Anne Putnam