GoXy

Robert,
Playing around with GoXy, I was able to get your amusing Error #13 message. The command line, entered at a DOS prompt , that generated it was:

goxy "Editor.exe" /chr(et)

I suppose this is just my bad entry, but I'm sending it FYI.
More importantly, though I can get GoXy to shift focus to "Editor.exe" and can get it to put "dir" up on Xy's command line, I can't then get it to execute that dir.
With "dir" (no quotes) on the command line, I entered this at the DOS
prompt (in a DOS window):

goxy "Editor.exe" /CHR(13)

It shifted focus onto Xy, but did nothing.
Secondly, without DUO, can I give a second iteration of Editor.exe a different windows name (or number?) so that GoXy can control shifting focus between the two?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx