Re: converting without losing formatting

Leslie,

Thanks for helping me clarify. The version is Xyrwite 3.54. A "normal," is something
I use in Xywrite which is a formatted piece of text I use over and over and insert
into document. I need help doing some of my work. As you know, it is very hard to
find someone who knows xywrite well enough to use it or willing to learn it. They
will do the work in Word, and I want to be able to give them my Xywrite "normal"
(basic skeleten and formatting of a regular report I use in XY) and have them fill it
in with the information and then be able to convert it back, or open it in Xywrite
without losing the formatting. Is this clearer? If not, let me know.

THanks, Mimi