XYWIN FILTERS

NS-> You don't lost italics between WPW and XY if you use the WP 5.1 format
 -> as an intermediary.

Thank you! That intermediary certainly makes a difference.

I notice though that the file comes back to XyWrite (even via its
own translation) with the older code MDBR, which Xywin interprets
as an underline. Even so, easier to have something to work with.

By the way, does the DOS Xyw 4 version also expand the codes to
MD+BO and MD-BO, for example? It's one of my regrets about Xywin
(and one of the reasons I keep 3+).

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx