RE: Is their a limit to Upgrades

Perhaps I don't understand the question. You can call a "specific" file by
putting a "call" command at the end of your startup.int (or for XyW,
xwstart.int) file with that filespec. (I regularly call a calendar file on
startup; it is always the same file, but it gets modified ragularly keeping
the same filespec.) Or are you trying to call a specified (variable) file
from, say, a directory or under Windows Explorer, which is a different task?
Please clarify.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx