Assistance: Xy manual?

I seek some assistance.
I know the basic Xy skills; "CAll, NEw, ABandon, SAve, STore" I would like to delve further into an intermediate level of Xy before tackling the advanced concepts often presented on the list.
Does anyone have a digitized copy of XyQuest's XyWrite 3+ "Reference
Guide" they could share or a photocopied version? I would gladly pay
copying costs & the shipping costs within US/Canada.

I have the 1986 version of three tutorial volumes.
      1) Quick Start Tutorial
      2) Basic Word Processing Tutorial
      3) Applications Tutorial
The tutorials have taught me the basics. However, I lack the fourth volume, the "Reference Guide" which according to the tutorials; "provides in-depth assistance with individual XyWrite commands, concepts, and capabilities". This is exactly what I need.

Thanks for the help
J. Fisher
Newport News, VA