Re: accented letters

Reply to note from Caballero  Wed, 20
Jul 2005 00:47:52 -0600 (MDT)

> But anything is better (from the typist's perspective) than the
> pedal-tone ALT plus a three-note numeric arpeggio in the right
> hand!

Yet another option, if you load U2, is to issue FOREIGN,
then choose the desired character from the menu.

This is one of a group of routines that we carried over, and
expanded, from the Xy3 HeLP file. CHARS provides a gateway
to the entire group, via a listbox. Or, issue HELP CHARS
to view the Index listing. Any of the nine framenames (as they
appear in the Index) can be issued directly from the CMline; e.g.,
CP1252.

Of course, you can assign any of these routines to a key, as in
nn=NOJM(,2,.,f,o,r,e,i,g,n,)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx