Re: Bug In Xydos 4.016

I, too have seen the problem with screen refresh, but this has been under
circumstances where my memory has been "stressed". Usually, I'm running from
Windows, with another memory intensive program in another window, using the
clipboard, and memory configured for Windows' apps.  I would like to see a
copy of your CONFIG.SYS and AUTOEXEC.BAT, and also know if you are experiencing
this problem while running from DOS or Windows. Finally, I'd like to know if
you have any TSR programs such as screen savers running in the background.
Since I have recently experienced this problem myself, I understand how
exasperating this can be. Any information you can provide will help toward a
solution. Best wishes for a happy New Year Kevin Duval