Re: Bug In Xydos 4.016

Thanks for your response on 1-5-95. I am forwarding the requested information
regarding my config.sys and autoexec file by mail. I do run two TSR programs.
One (inessential) is the WordPerfect Office Shell program; the other
(essential) TSR is my Dvorak keyboard translation file. I don't use Windows at
all. These programs require minimal memory; I haven't tried .016 without them
though. Perhaps one or the other is the culprit. Regards, P. Ferreira