Re: XY "Icon"

Daniel Say wrote:

> The only "problem" is that it shows Xy III. It has been a
> " fairly low item on my open-ended To Do List to turn that into a IV, by means
> " of some drawing program. Alas, I am so deficient in drawing skills that it
> " would probably come out looking pretty bad . . . .
> "
> " Jordan
>
>     In Windows Paint, select Text Tool
>     Type Xy4, adjusting fonts as you want size
>     and style.
>     Use the loop tool to cut, which goes into
>     the clipboard, then paste to the Icon editor.
>     or save as a BMP file.

Thanx for your reply. But I'm mainly an OS/2 user, running Win infrequently.
Also, I was not referring to the Program / Icon namebox, under the icon, but the
graphic (bitmap ?) portion, that as it is shows a "III." To turn this part of the
graphic to a "IV" would probably require some drawing skill. Especially if one
wants to avoid the "jaggies."

Jordan