More questions about using Xywrite with a Mac

This has been a fascinating thread, and I've been archiving posts like mad
-- I'm likely to be in the market for a new computer next year, and my top
priority will be to go on using XyWrite effectively.

If I load XyWrite in Virtual PC mode, will my *.KBD file work as intended?
And a tougher question: Will a Mac accept my Gateway or Focus keyboard
hardware -- i.e. a keyboard with dual F keys (one set on the left, one set
across the top)?

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel