Re: New fonts for windowed mode (CP 850)

Robert Holmgren wrote:

that's my solution. (I still think it's buggy. I still can't load
10_21_XY.FON -- it shows in the preview, but when I select it, I get a
different font!)

I have tested that font under W2000 here and no problem at all.
The 16x34 1252 font is very nice too. VERY nice! But here's my situation: I'm editing HTML pages. I need to see the page in XyWrite and on-screen in a
browser simultaneously. De Forest's (9x16) is so small you have to squint (@25
lines). Your's is so large I can't see the HTML page behind it. I want
something that's about 10x20 -- medium size. You have anything like that?
Thank you for your kind feedback. I can produce an ANSI version of
10_21_XY.FON or 10_21_XYM.FON. Please choose (the images I included in
my ZIP NEWFONTS file can help you to decide). If you are in a hurry,
there is a different solution but it's better to avoid it (if possible).
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao