Re: My XPL advice required

On 04/14/99 at 01:59 PM,
  Eric Van Tassel <101233.342@xxxxxxxx> said (in so many words):

<- P.S. I do use Xy4, but I never think of using the BX...Q2 route
<- instead of BC...XC, even though it's more elegant and occasionally has
<- actually been the solution to XPL problems. I guess I don't
<- *completely* trust BX...Q2 because I can't see what's happening: is
<- this irrational attitude on my
 Here's a compromise that may assuage your psychopathology: use BX..Q2
but program in progress reports on the prompt line.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
	--Virginia Woolf
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

David Auerbach              David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103
Raleigh, 27695-8103