Question

A little question for you XY4/DOS users.

Until recently, I used the "manage files" dialogue box for opening files.
Now, because I've reorganized my subdirectories, I'd rather use the "open
files" dialogue box for ease of navigation.

When I call up that box, files are sorted by name. When I try to
change the default sort to date, I get this error message: "cannot find
textin.flt." Then, "SX command requires a number ≪is077≫.

I can change the sort for the current session, but not the default.

I don't know what the textin.flt file is. It may be on my distribution
disks--but I don't want to go through the hassle of reinstalling the
entire program.

Any ideas?

jim besser
jbesser@xxxxxxxx