Re: AR.PGM

Thanks for the note and for sendng FIX-AR.ZIP. I'll try it soon.

I described to David Auerbach a strange problem of the space bar pulling up
text and turnimg INSERT off when running AUTO-AR. I have tried it again and
learned this: It does indeed act that way until I press C+A-R or C+A-O. After
that it works fine. This is when loading it by the alternative method you give
in the text.

Perhaps FIX-AR.ZIP avoids that probem, or perpaps proper loading makes it
initialize itself ON.

Thanks again.

  Carl