AR.PGM QUESTION

The notes in the AR.PGM file say the program is to be loaded "onto a program
sgt and called on by whatever key one wishes for the AR toggle." I couldn't
see how to go about this. I'm assuming that a program sgt is simply 00 to 99
or 100 to 999. Something eludes me here.

I put RUN AR.PGM in the startup file, and I have AR.PGM as a save/get attached
to Alt A. This works fine, but probably isn't what you intended. I'd be
interested in learning how you meant it to be done.

  Carl