Re: Long filenames

At 12:14 PM 6/15/99 +0200, you wrote:
>>Other Question: what about working with W95 long filenames in XY 4/DOS?
>>Anyway to do this?
>>
>What about W95 long filenames in XyWindows?
>Paul Williams

Incidentally, if somebody knows the answer, I would like to know too.
I am being asked to send files with predefined long names, and so far
I have been sticking to the Nancy Reagan principle.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "The KLA will have to 'demilitarize' as it agreed to do." Bill Clinton
-- "We consider NATO as an ally, a friend" Kadri Kryeziu, KLA spokesman
-- "It depends on the meaning of 'is'." A semantics artist