Re: DOSEMU/DOSBOX question

≪Bottom line: if you think you will be moving to Linux (which I will,
since I won't buy a product with the tether called activation, and W2K
will eventually starve for drivers), you have a lot of data that you
care about, and you hope to keep using XY, you should probably start
thinking about the form of your data now.≫
Good thinking. But is this necessary for xy4 with the appropriate
updates from Robt., Carl, and co.? Turbo xy4 can read long file names
(one of the reasons to upgrade from xy3). Or did I mess something
earlier in this thread?