Re: New Enter routine

Carl,
I'm using one-byte guillemets. Maybe that's the problem. Will try to get three-byters in there.
Carl,
The new ENTER routine works beautifully and is a real pleasure. I can't yet get it to work when I hit the ENTER key while a program is running and wants input.
VA$GM8192 is supposed to be non-zero when a program is running, but I
can't even get a specially assigned key (F12) to test for it.
Something is wrong with my using keys to do XPL. Can you see the error in
this:

I wanted this to put out an "x" if a program is running.
It only puts out the code  it doesn't execute that code.
I tried even simpler XPL and got the same results. What am I missing about using XPL in kbd assignments?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx